Cookies are used to improve the user’s overall navigation. In particular:
- They allow you to efficiently navigate from one page of the website to another.
- They memorize the username and preferences entered.
- They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the User while browsing.
- There are various types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the Site with a description of the purpose linked to their use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on user activity on the site and on how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third party cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies that could be used on this site are shown below.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): Privacy section of your account.
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies can have a variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies in this second category is 5 years.
At any time you have the possibility to delete all cookies from the browser.
Deletion of cookies
Disabling cookies may cause navigation difficulties or the inability to use some functions of the Site.
Below are the ways to disable cookies for the most used browsers.
To set cookies, in browsers other than those listed, refer to the information documentation prepared by the browser manufacturer.
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
– Click “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”
– Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
– Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”
- Firefox 4.0+
– Click “Tools” in the menu bar
– Select “Options”
-Click on the “Privacy” tab
– Check the box “Enable the anti-tracking of personal data”
- Google Chrome
– Click on the “Chrome menu” in the browser toolbar
– Click “Show advanced settings”
-In the Privacy section, click on the “Content Settings” button
-In the “Cookies” section select “Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies”
- Safari 5.0
– Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
– Click on the “Security” tab
-In the “Accept cookies” section specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the sites visited.