[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Object of the contract
These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products, made remotely via the telematic network, from HDR Sas via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 11 – 81014 Capriati a Volturno (CE) – PI 03256320619, owner of the site www.aloepluscaniegatti.it Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 185/99 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, it will be subject to the legislation referred to in Law no. 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
The contract stipulated between HDR Sas and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by HDR Sas. This acceptance is considered tacit. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions set out below. If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale. , in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, it will be subject to the regulations referred to in Law no. 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
The Customer can only purchase the products on the website www.aloepluscaniegatti.it. It is understood that the image accompanying the description is purely illustrative and the product may differ from the published photo. All purchase support information is intended as a simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by HDR Sas by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain an ‘Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with HDR Sas. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. In case of non-acceptance of the order, HDR Sas guarantees timely communication to the Customer. For any complaints please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 0823.944738 or by post by writing to HDR Sas via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 11 – 81014 Capriati a Volturno (CE).
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to HDR Sas a reference of VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the next point. To exercise this right, the customer must send HDR Sas a communication to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication can be sent by email to email@example.com, by fax to 0823/944738 or by mail addressed to HDR Sas via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 11 – 81014 Capriati a Volturno (CE). Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, HDR Sas will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must be sent to HDR Sas within 14 days of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
– the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
– the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts; in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided
– by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
– the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
– in case of damage to the goods during transport, HDR Sas will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
– HDR Sas is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
– upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, HDR Sas will deduct a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damage to the original packaging, HDR Sas will refund the customer the amount already paid, as quickly as possible and in any case within 30 days from the request for withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged on the Credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code – CAB – Current Account of the invoice holder).
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the asset (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where HDR Sas ascertains:
– the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
– damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, HDR Sas will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Money back guarantee
Products marked with the “satisfied or refunded” stamp are covered by a special guarantee offered by HDR exclusively for its customers. The customer who purchases the product, within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the goods, if he is not satisfied with the quality of the products, can return the original packaging, even empty, by post, addressed to: HDR Sas via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 11 – 81014 Capriati a Volturno (CE). The warranty is valid only for products ordered for the first time and not on reorders. If the return concerns several pieces of the same product, the empty packaging can only be one, the other products must be intact.
Neither party can be held responsible for the total or partial non-fulfillment of the obligations deriving from this contract, if such non-fulfillment is caused by a case of force majeure. Events that meet the criteria set by case law will be considered cases of force majeure. The Party appealing to a case of force majeure must notify the other Party within five working days of the occurrence or threat of such event. The Parties agree that they will have to find an agreement as quickly as possible in order to jointly determine the methods of execution of the order during the duration of the case of force majeure.
Any complaint must be addressed to HDR Sas by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 0823.944738 or by post by writing to HDR Sas via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 11 – 81014 Capriati a Volturno (CE). The sales contract between the customer and HDR Sas is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Forum of Isernia.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”40795″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]